Wednesday, August 21, 2019

2nd day- I declare WOMB wellness NOT war






On this 2nd day, I declare WOMB wellness NOT war in the honor of the results of 2 diamonds that are formed under pressure and over growing pains...

In the LIGHT and LOVE of how both WOMBman and MAN has the POWER to MAKE, BREAK or SHAPE one another.


 


A change will come in the joining of the 2 but it is the mind, body, and soul (spirit) of those 2 that will determine the reason for their season (or lifetime), the meaning of their means (the course they enter), or the results of their encounter... whether they make, brake or shape their existence in reality, back to reality, or out of reality. 

No Pressure, No Diamonds!





With this LIGHT and LOVE being given, it is on this 2nd day that I declare WOMB wellness NOT war in this respect and in this perspective of the 2 that creates one... (a child)

I declare WOMB wellness NOT war in LIGHT and LOVE of the change, which has many different ways to travel but is inevitable from the encounter of the 2... 

I declare WOMB wellness NOT war in the honor of those who joined to change the course of their story that began mine... my 'PAIR'ents (parents) the pair of -ent, which is defined as a suffix that forms adjectives, which also denotes an occurrence of ACTION. 
Can you dig it? or CHISEL IT!





We (Women Especially) must be willing to work with each other and on ourselves in the LIGHT and LOVE of UPlifting our worthy men... not all men are worthy all the time but at all times shall we REMIND them of our worth and their worth to reach their HIGHEST purpose even when it does not include us...
Sometimes, we have a purpose beyond MAN as well and we have to be strong enough to withstand the pressure and become a diamond through the rough times with our men in mind and not behind. We can stand facing each other at opposite ends without opposing ends (opposition).

May the WOMBniverse form you in the LIGHT and LOVE in which we were created or formed. As well... remember the diamond that we are becoming and/or have become under the pressure and over the growing pains... 
I shall fast, pray and meditate for this 2 shall be... 
ONE in POWER and PURPOSE... ALL WAYS and ALWAYS


No Pressure, No Diamonds! 




2 comments:

  1. Oni Abeni, you have truly been an inspiration to me and my students. I will miss your weekly Wednesday wellness and wisdom... I can chisel it and dig it 2... I truly love you Empress and look forward to your '1st' and last words of wellness and wisdom next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beloved Sistar, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION and I am eternally grateful for your unconditionally love and support throughout this womb journey. It brings my heart and soul great joy and peace to have a real sistar Queen stand and declare wholistic womb wisdom and wellness with mine mind and womb self. May your students be wellin mind and spirit hereafter as well. You are welcome to tune in to another frequency of this journey this day it will air at 6am cst on BlogTalk Radio... https://www.blogtalkradio.com/oniabeni
      If you are able to listen and travel with my womb self... your innerG will be well received and greatly appreciated. If not, no pressure, it is mostly for my unborn and our journey home. Peace and Gratitude Empress and MUCH Love and Respect... I salute you until we meet again... I genuinely love you as well... Light and Love ALWAYS

      Delete