Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WOMBniVERSE











Embrace the Sacred and Secure sounds of the Womb.... 
The Sacred Sounds of the Womb






The world we live in seemingly seeks to drain US (United Spirits) instead of Nourish and Replenish US... WE (Women Especially) must remain in a calm and receiving state to reach our highest WOMB GLORY. 



This World has taken our innerG (Goddess) through the contamination of our physical bodies with the foods, work, pollution, etc.; the contamination of our minds with music, media, and social media overload and under-appreciation; the contamination of our soul and spirit with minimum spiritual welfare, outlets, stereotypes or stigmas that the world puts on those who are not religious or those who does not practice the more popular religions but rather chooses to seek and/or reclaim an ancient spiritual practice or tradition. 








From this day forth, in times of contamination, WE (Women Especially) shall call our higher selves and listen to the ancient voice of our spiritual guides and Ancestors to become more in tune to the innerG (Goddess) we have lost, forgotten, misplaced, misunderstood, or took ages ago. Literally, ages in the years of our wombman hood and ages in our universe. 












A WOMBniVERSE is drawing near and we must align ourselves with the higher vibra
tions of this Spiritual womb (a place of birth or creation in thoughts and actions for wombmen and men) innerG 








Man I am Man I be Heal my PROstate and set me free.... 









2 comments:

  1. I am familiar with Sacred Sounds of the Womb and I wish the Author of the website would return but I am patience. This world does not recognize or understand the work and wonders of the wombman. I am grateful and thankful to you for your B.L.O.G. and your LOVE and LIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, the Sacred Sounds of the Womb CD and the website is 'WOMB'tastic and I would love to be apart of the new beginnings. My heart's desire is that it relaunches soon as well. You are right this world does not recognize or understand a woman's work, worth, or wonders but WE still RISE! I am grateful for the resilient innerG within to continue this B.L.O.G. every Wednesday. This is my baby reborn (check the 1st post titled, Every WOMBman's Journal) I am dedicated and committed to sharing all of me with the WOMBniverse. It will be a 9 month process and progress... looking forward to Infinity Divinity in the arms of the Ancestors/Spirit Guides... Ase'

      Delete