Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wholistic Womb Wisdom Wellness Wednesday

THE WOMB, in her Warm innerG and tranquil state was attracted to the GENTLEman in his PROstate, a state of masculine advantage. It was in this space that the TWO created THREE and REproduced a S/HERO that was destined to bring order to the chaos of THE WORLD. 

Let the WHOLISTIC WOMB WISDOM WELLNESS... ORDER take PLACE and REPLACE the IMAGE and the LIKENESS of THE WOMB/THE PROstate... THE DIVINE harmonic DUO and DYNAMICS

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODDESS/GODLINESS

WOMAN is THE LIGHT of G.O.D. 
The LIGHT of THE MOON that reflects THE SUN



4 comments:

  1. The Smudging mantra is powerful thanks for sharing and bringing LIGHT and LOVE to Wombs EVERYWHERE... you are a Divine Wombman as well... Grateful to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Smudging Mantra is of the best in my eyes as well. I can't thank you enough for sharing your thoughts with me and with the WOMBniverse. Some may never comment but they are watching and your words will inspire them as they have inspired me and that is the goal for the GOLDEN ones, the DIVINE ones... US (United Spirits). It is an honor and a joy to greet and meet you as well. Peace and Gratitude

      Delete
  2. This is positive and powerful for women especially myself. I see this is the beginning... it is my intention to be with you every step of the way from now on... I think what you are doing is extraordinary and I wish you the best Oni Abeni... Womb Peace and Power from YoniSolutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ase' if you would like to share your story or your Yoni Solutions you are moor than welcome to send it all to spiritualoniabeni@gmail.com. Yoni Power in Yoni Solutions... Peace Goddess

      Delete