Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A WORLD of WOMBS



EYE CHALLENGE mySELF to WOMB GLORY
What is WOMB GLORY... Stay tuned, watch, listen and ENTERact as these next 9 months bring out the BESt in Y.O.U. with the BIRTH OF y(OUR) WONDERFUL WOMBS...










Prepare a space and time to sit, write and read y(OUR) wombs and HER story, listen and watch how she will open her heart to you and speak from the core of HER being to bring forward the BESt in YOU... 
Light and Love Womb-men




Womb B (Balancers) are quartz crystals wrapped in copper from a MotherEarth tone/color suede waist band to amplify a WOMB's innerG (Goddess) and bring out or actualize the HIGHEST reflection of womb-man in YOU... We all have WOMEN we HAVE and DO re-call SHEROS in our life, this is a moment in time and space to share H.E.R. with the WORLD...




OPEN and WILLING WOMB


CLOSED and PATIENT WOMB



How is y(OUR) womb doing... is it OPEN and WILLING or CLOSED and PATIENT... NO MATTER the WOMB, both have a purpose to BE... 

An OPEN and WILLING WOMB is open to the love, light, harmony, strength and so much more that the universe to offer. She is willing to shed the peace and gratitude her womb brings doing this openhearted moment (time).

A CLOSED and PATIENT WOMB is closed only to invitations of delusions, illusions and ill-wills as well as any other opposing innerGs the universe has been subjected to from the pessimistic minds of the doubtful and fearful. However, she is patient with the doubtful and fearful but will not wait on the doubtful and fearful in vain (and worship her image) she will give them inspiration and courage during this time. She will uplift the likeness of herself in others while she embrace the time and space until she is OPEN again. Reflecting the Moon and its phases of the Waxing Womb and the Waning Womb. 

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and passionate. Hopefully, there will be another show soon... I enjoyed it and I am proud to have meet you. I salute you for sharing such a private part or 'whole' of your life with the world that is not easy... you are so open and willing... that is healing for me and inspires me not to be ashamed of my story. I look forward to being apart of this wonderful B.L.O.G. soon. Yoni Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GRANDmothers were beautiful and passionate women... I give honor and respect for their womb glory through me for my wombself was made in their image and likeness... Ase'

      I will think about another show, the outcome was surprising to me, it was the eye opener and opener of my way to wombglory. I wanted women, men, children (young adults) to know my purpose in sharing a such private whole of me... Eternally grateful for your time and energy and sharing... Yoni Power

      Delete